AgroSolar Europe systems are suitable for any agricultural area
We specialise in developing innovative solar systems and integrating them into everyday life in a practical and lifelike way. We are professionals in PV planning and custom PV construction.
Advantages of AgroSolar Europe Systems
Protect Plants and Crops
Agri-PV Systems Boosts Crop Yields
AgroSolar Top is our largest agri-photovoltaic system and it was developed for intensive, mechanised agriculture
- For Intensive, Mechanised Agriculture
- Variable System Sizes between 6 Metres High and 18 Metres Wide
- Suitable for Shade-Tolerant Plants
- Efficient and High-Yield Use of Agricultural Land
The AgroSolar Europe improves soil quality and reduces water requirements. At the same time, the system protects the plants from damage caused by weather extremes such as hail, storms and drought. In addition, further protective devices for your plants, such as foils or nets, can be attached to the substructure of the photovoltaic system.
The AgroSolar Secure system is particularly suitable for special crops type of crops
- Areas with Challenging Geological Conditions, Such as Steep Inclines and Declines
- Variable System Sizes with Lower Heights and Spans
- Specially Developed for Fruit and Wine Growing
The system can be mounted on areas with steep slopes and combined with frost protection or hail nets, for example — for maximum safety and high yields even under the most demanding conditions. The partial roofing regulates a homogeneous incidence of light, promotes the microclimate and protects the fruit from weather extremes such as frost, drought and hail.
AgroSolar Windbreaker consists of several units, each with three bifacial photovoltaic modules, which are installed vertically and in rows.
- Vertical Installation of the Photovoltaic Modules Without Partial Roofing
- Variable, Modular System Sizes with Low Space Requirements
- Optimal for Plants with Highlight Requirements
Due to the vertical orientation of the photovoltaic modules, this type of system does not require partial roofing and is therefore ideal for agricultural areas where no shading is desired. These can be wheat and spelt fields or grassland, for example.
AgroSolar Europe products make a secure investment in the future
With optimum crop and energy harvesting, soil-friendly assembly and ensuring efficient management: All AgroSolar Europe system types are characterised by innovative technical features that make them a future-proof investment.