After installation at the prepared project site, the plant can be put into operation within a few hours. The Solarcontainer conforms to the standardized dimensions of a 20-foot high cube freight container. This solution enables cost-effective and standardized transport to all locations that can be reached by truck, rail and ship.
- Creation of an Island Network
- Reduction of Fuel Consumption in Existing Diesel Generator Systems
- Direct Use of the Generated Energy
- Support of Weak Public Networks
- Coverage of Demand and Performance Fluctuations
- Short-term Events
Our goal has been the development of a system for the sustained mobile and network-independent power generation and storage by means of a factory pre-assembled mobile photovoltaic system and corresponding storage and energy management functionality. This concept can be extended to create complex infrastructures.